Monday, April 19, 2010

kids say the funniest things

So the other day I am getting ready and Carter comes over to me and says mom your belly is really big is that baby ready to come out yet? I said Oh I hope not, Carter Mommy still has a very long time left until the baby will be healthy and strong. Carter then says you mean it is going to get even bigger than that! Not so much the wording but his facial expressions were killing me. I love my kids even when there honesty makes you feel like a huge COW!

3 comments:

The Cooper's said...

You don't look anything close to a cow! It was so fun to see you guys just for a second the other day! You really do look great!

Trish said...

Seriously,too funny!It's great to see and hear the world through them and their little minds! I can be so irritated at my kids and then they say such off the wall things that I can't help but laugh!! LOve and miss ya! Hope your feeling good!

Kristie said...

That is so funny. My kids, friends say things like that to me all the time.