Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sadie Jewelz




So Ben posted that last comment. He is amazing he has helped out so much with sadie and the other three monkeys. I love him so much and so thankful to have him. I cant believe that our little Sadie is already 3 weeks old. I am obsessed with her. I never want to put her down. I love being a mom to these 4 kids. Ben the other day texted me and said do you realize that we have four kids. I couldnt be happier with my life I have been so blessed. As Ben said the other day Sadie still pretty much still sleeps we have only had three nights that she was up a little more than usual so I cant complain. She is a little Angel and Ben has a cute little nickname for her he calls her his little peanut. She just is so little, you forget how little they are. We need to upload our pictures I take pictures everyday but havent downloaded them yet. I love my little family. These are pictures from the hospital.

6 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Love the pictures and the posts! Need more pictures. Goodiness I miss you all so much right now. I love you all!

The Cooper's said...

Cassie you look so good! She is so adorable. Congrat's to your darling family!

Karli Anderson said...

Cas-

Love the pictures!! I can't wait to see you all in November since that's when I get released. Love and miss you all. Tell everyone hi for me.

Amy said...

Cassie she is beautiful and an angel! It makes me want another one. I love you and congrats!!

Kristie said...

Cute family picture. You always look so good after having a baby. It's not fair! It is kind of crazy to think we have four too. Sadie is so cute! I need to come see her again. I'm sure she has changed so much.

Joseph said...

Congrats on the newborn baby! You have a very cute family. I can't believe that you have four kids either! We love you guys!